What is charisma? What is “it”? What is that special thing about a certain person that makes them stand out from everybody else even when silent or still? It has never been explained and simply categorized as an “intangible”.
Well I’m here to make the intangible tangible. I’m about to let the monster out of the bag. I am about to introduce the Frost Score.
In the NFL, when a team is interested in a college player they have scouts break down every possible thing about them and produce pros and cons. It can get extremely detailed. For some reason in the music business it does not seem to exist to this extent, yet there is just as much money involved. Scouts merely have to “guess” which artist will make it big, and have a “feeling” about a certain singer. Let’s get real. Everything can be broken down to it’s core. Excuse me as I get everybody started.
I have always had a very good track record at guessing who will be a superstar. Why me and not somebody else? Instinct maybe? Either way I realized what I had been looking it. It’s the face and the eyes. These are the biggest indicators. Number #3 is energy and presence.
I have created a grading system that is scaled in order of importance. For example, sex appeal is more important than the quality of work when it comes to selling stars, thus sex appeal is out of 20 온라인 홀덤 and quality of work is out of 10. I watch especially close to see if artists are trying too hard and come off as fake, if I can see this I believe many others will have a weird feeling about them as well, thus big points lost.
Many of these can be a mix of each other. Eyes are important for self-belief, movement is important for sex appeal, but none of them are the exact same thing. Think Venn diagram. Before I begin there are a few important things for you to understand.
1) This is a rough score that I will attempt to make as accurate as possible. I am only going off of videos I find online, someone may be way more charismatic in person.
2) The average score is not 5, but 3. I believe the average Joe Shmo will score a 3 in every category. If an artist has a 5 in a certain category it means he is above average in the world population but pretty average amongst other celebrities.
3) The Frost Score calculates star potential in music artists and can be adjusted for actors and general personalities as well. If you are looking simply for charisma, look for high scores in “eyes”, “face”, and “energy/presence”.
4) This is the artist’s present day rating. Certain scores they are born with and can not change. A sudden burst of confidence will increase an artist’s score in other categories. Therefore I will sometimes list an artist’s maximum Frost Score potential.
1) Eyes – My hunch is that this, along with the face, is the money spot. This is truly the most intangible part about charisma because what I can spot here is not something that I can explain. It is not one specific thing such as pupil dilation, eye jerkiness, strong glare, or unmoving pupils. However it can sometimes be a mix of it or sometimes just one of these may disqualify an artist. Are they in the moment? Are they present? Do their eyes speak to you? Score out of 50
2) Face – Does NOT refer to physical attractivess, however sometimes certain face movements may make these artists appear more attractive than they really are. I am referring to relaxation of facial muscles, the way certain parts of their face rest or move. do they have a kind face? an evil face? Sometimes the artist’s face may not move in the slightest except the mouth and an extraordinary amount of charisma is still projected. Is the face stiff and lifeless? Can they portray many different emotions? Score out of 50