1. Create the best content you can with the best products you can possibly offer. Your content is your best advertisement – if visitors love your content, then they will go back and spread the word to others.
2. Make it easy for users to recommend your site. Viral marketing is very important — and easy to tap on the Web. But give your users the tools. Get a Recommend this Site script from websites such as cgiscripts.com and similar directories of scripts https://arsprojecta.com/. Some even go as far as giving incentives to those who recommend the site to their friends. If only 10 people go to your site, but these 10 people invite 10 more – that’s additional traffic that you get for FREE!
3. Rank well in the search engines (organic search results, not the pay per click). Search engines can be a big source of traffic. The key is to create the best content in your niche. If you have good content, other websites will gladly link to you and offer your site as a resource to their audience. Check the on-page factors and be sure to get linked from authority sites in your topic area.
4. Send out press releases. While some sites charge hundreds of dollars per release, there are free press release submission places on the Web. Press releases allow you to (a) attract media attention; (b) get more back links to your website without sending each website an email request; and (c) get more visibility especially if your press release gets in Google News or Yahoo News. My website (see my profile) accepts free press release submission (no strings attached!)
5. Submit articles. Write articles and submit them to websites accepting author submissions. You get exposure for your business; establishes you as an authority in your field, and allows you to get backlinks for your website. If 50 websites publish your article and it contains a link back to your website, then you easily get 50 links from a single article. The more links you have, the greater your chances for increasing your search engine rankings.
Every blogger must be has one special moment, this could be the first time to launch their blog. Exception for ones who bought their blog from somebody else, the opportunities are your blog just have one loyal reader, it is must be you, yea yourself.
May be next several days you get few additional readers when you tell your brothers, sisters, friends about your blog existence. It depends on your effort to get more readers for your blog. Following are 10 best efforts to get more readers for your blog which could be applied. These tips specially are addressed for new bloggers that is for somebody who nearly does not have any reader yet and has eagerness to get more readers for their blog.
These tips will work effectively when applied consecutively, systematically from up to bottom, because actually this technique was built from the steps before to help you creates momentum. Slowly, when you have build enough momentum, you will get something called traction, where it has established quite enough reader basis (probably 500 readers a day is good enough), thus you will not need makes hard effort to get more new readers. Conversely, your constant readers will do your job to get new readers for your blog by spread from mouth to mouth.